Uncovering the impact and effects of COVID-19 in the field of media and journalism
Published · Thursday, September 24, 2020 10:21 AM
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to unfold, coverage on the said pandemic remains a priority. The unceasing delivery of news and information to the public lies upon journalists. The usual practices in the field of journalism have, however, been disrupted.
The pandemic has paralyzed most industries, and the media sphere is no stranger to this. With the sudden shift to mainly digital platforms, how did COVID-19 affect and change this field?
On September 29, 2020, from 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM GetCraft’s upcoming webinar entitled “New Waves on the Press amid the Pandemic” will address and examine the role that the media has played during the global pandemic, the struggles faced, adjustments made, and what can be expected moving forward.
Mr. Ariel Sebellino, Executive Director, Trustee and Head of Training Operations and Special Projects at PHILIPPINE PRESS INSTITUTE, will tackle the changes in the field of media.
For this webinar, Mr. Sebellino will be sharing his insights and best practices in the current landscape. The following questions will be explored and discussed in detail:
- How has COVID-19 affected media outlets' business processes?
- What are its effects in the future?
- In the current landscape, what are the issues journalists are facing and how can they overcome these?
- Where is the media and journalism industry headed?
- What type of content are in-demand?
- How do you cope with the disruption caused by the pandemic and lockdown? Did you discover new best practices?
To join this webinar, register for free at https://academy.getcraft.com/en/new-waves-on-the-press-amid-the-pandemic
Monthly, GetCraft hosts events where industry experts give marketers and creators tips, tricks, and actionable tactics to address trends, opportunities, and challenges in their respective market in this time.