Experience Fluffy Goodness in Every Bite
Published · Wednesday, July 03, 2019 09:50 AM
Nippon Premium Bakery Inc. launched a variety of breads under the brand Fuwa Fuwa at their plant in Lot 10 Block 2 First Philippine Industrial Park, 2, Santo Tomas, Batangas last June 26, 2019. Fuwa Fuwa means “fluffy” in Nihongo which perfectly describes these bread variants and are sure to bring the exciting taste of Japan in every bite!
Established in 2017, Nippon Premium Bakery Inc. was formed with the combined strength of Sojitz Corporation (with more than 150 years in general trading business), Ryoyu Baking Co. Ltd. (with more than 70 years of experience in the Japanese bakery industry manufacturing different bread products that are sold wholesale and they also have 95 bakeries in Japan) and JR&R Distributors Inc. (one of the biggest distributors in the Philippines).
Taking time to do things right made all the difference. Their breads are made by skilled Japanese bakers who meticulously select the ingredients to produce a unique taste and achieve that savory goodness which gives comforting delight to consumers. This makes every piece of Fuwa Fuwa bread bring out a flavor that is unique to Japan.
- A soft, slightly chewy pullman bread with smooth mouthfeel, delicate texture, slight sweetness, and comes with a touch of light buttery flavor and aroma.Each slice will put a smile in you, everyday. Available in packs of 350g– thick slice (SRP P58.00) and 550g – regular slice (SRP P82.00).
- Feel like a little child on a bed of clouds with the generous amount of custard cream filling wrapped by soft fluffy bread that makes it simply irresistible. (SRP P38.00)
- Chocolate lovers, rejoice! Your childhood dreams will come true as you bite into thislong, soft, light, and fluffy bread that is filled withheavenly chocolate from end to end. (SRP P30.00)
- The lovelystrawberry cream filling wrappedin a light and moderately sweet bread offers a delightfully sweet and tangy experience. (SRP P30.00)
- Relish nostalgic memories with this very familiar and delicate taste of vanilla inserted between dreamy pillow-like soft bread. (SRP P30.00)
These handcrafted breads are versatile and can be enjoyed from breakfast to dinner, as an appetizer or a dessert. Fuwa Fuwa can be found in all major supermarkets within Metro Manila.
For more updates, please follow us on the following social media:
Facebook & Instagram: @fuwafuwaphils