Training Needs Analysis
EVENT #: 55516
Good training needs analysis is essential if the organization is to align the skills currently available with those required to meet strategic objectives. If conducted properly, it will also help you to diagnose when training will solve certain problems and issues and when alternative interventions might be needed. This thoroughly practical one-day workshop will help prepare all those involved in a training needs analysis to play their part effectively.
At the end of the program, the participants should be able:
- To prepare and agree an investigation plan for the identification of current and future training needs at organizational, departmental or work-group level
- To select and use a range of information-gathering methods so that training needs are reliably identified within time and cost constraints
- To apply a practical technique for the analysis of the information and data to identify needs and determine priorities
- To use a structured framework for the development and production of an outline plan to show the proposed training solution
- To seek informal and formal reaction via a written report and presentation to secure approval for the recommendations
Who Should Participate
- Anyone who is involved and responsible in organizational and human resource development (training and facilitating) responsibilities within an organization (e.g. HR and Training Managers / Officers / Staff / Managers / Supervisors / etc.) may attend.