THE 12TH EVENT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION COURSE 2019
EVENT #: 48917
Event Management Certification Course 2019
(for Beginner and Intermediate Level)
June 26-28, 2019
AIM Conference Center
Makati City, PH
Be a part of this intensive certificate course and learn the industry best practices, principles and executions of event management.
Learn More: https://www.fmi.com.ph/events/the-12th-event-management-certification-course-2019/
The proliferation of events as a strategic marketing tool used by companies and brands to introduce and promote products and services lead practitioners to take a closer look at the ‘science of event management' as a multi-disciplinary field of study. Its recent growth led Experts on event management to establish the discipline as a mainstream profession and not anymore as an ad hoc committee work.
The Event Manager is the person who plans and executes events. Event Managers and their teams are often behind-the-scenes running the project. Event managers are involved in more than just planning and execution of the event, but also in brand building, marketing and communication strategies.
The Event Manager is an Expert in creative/design, marketing/advertising, and technical/logistical elements of the project. As a multi-dimensional profession, the Event Manager is involved in audio-visual production, program script writing, talent sourcing and management, and stage production/lights/sounds. (Source: Wiki).
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
1. Define event management and the role of the event manager
2. Understand the five (5) phases of event management
3. Develop concepts and themes for events
4. Know event styling and merchandising
5. Manage and nurture the creative process in events
6. Know the latest technologies used in event management
7. Understand the financial management for events
8. Predict consequences of logistics management including staging and technical production
9. Know the basics in banqueting, waitering, catering, food/drinks requirements of events
Key Course Topics
1. Phases of Event Management
- the life cycle of events covering pre-event, during-the-event, and post-event
(research, program design, planning, coordination and evaluation)
- venue/site selection
2. Event Financial Management
- budget (Profit & Loss), ROIs, contracts, liabilities, insurance
3. Campaign for Participation
- identify Experts/Resource Speakers, participants, exhibitors, corporate sponsors, media partners
4. Event Technology
- use of latest technologies in event production, registration, promotion campaign, ticketing, special effects, AVPs
5. Special Event Program
- includes contests, entertainers, design galleries, photo exhibits, special settings of events
6. Event Marketing, Communication and Promotion, Sponsorship
- Tri-media (radio, TV, print), digital (internet/mobile), direct mail, PR, below-the-line/OOH, activation campaigns
- A Discussion on corporate sponsorship
7. Event Creative Process
- overall theme, creative story telling and narratives, creative process and pathways
8. Event Styling
- overall creative execution of event theme into distinct unique style and character, merchandising, and activation
9. Food and Beverage Requirements
- menus, banqueting, waitering, physical set-up, room assignments
10. Event Evaluation
- feedback forms, survey questionnaires, data collection
11. Event Project Presentation
- each group to present an event project
This Course will have lectures, case studies, role playing and project presentations.
Who Should Attend
Event Professionals/Managers, Corporate Communication Managers, Brand Managers, PR Professionals, Trade Show/Exhibition, Organizers/Managers, MICE Planners, Event Project Managers, Marketing/Advertising Managers/Professionals, HR Managers, Business Owners/Entrepreneurs, Academe, Students and those involved in event planning/organizing/managing; or, those shifting careers to event management.
Registration Fees and Discount Scheme
To cover 3 days attendance, lunch and snacks, training kits, and certificate.
- Local Participants Rate
PHP 21,000 plus VAT Early Bird (Register and Pay on or before April 23, 2019)
PHP 25,000 plus VAT - Regular
PHP 28,000 Walk-In/On-site
- Foreign Participants Rate
US$ 700 Early Bird (Register and Pay on or before April 23, 2019)
US$ 900 Regular
US$ 1,100 Walk-In/On-site
- Best Buy Promo: Package of 3 Delegates + 1 Free (Send 3 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
Call: +632-896-0639, 896-0637
Visit Website: https://www.fmi.com.ph
Reviews - What They Say About the Program
1. 'Well-organized and Speedy Registration'.
- Gail Villanueva, Accenture PH
2. 'Very informative'.
- Bianca Dalumpines, Hinge Inquirer
3. 'Good content & Resource Speakers'
- Iana Celest Bernardez, Logika Concepts
4. 'Food was delicious. I have learned a lot for the last 3 days ...'
- Mark Ortinero, Rustan Coffee Corporation
5. 'Two thumbs up!'
- Kenneth Montegrande, Streetwise Events Management and PR
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila