TANAY TRAVERSE ENDURANCE CLIMB KKB
EVENT #: 47574
Not advisable for beginners. Just pm me if you are interested and for your evaluate screening.
Tanay Endurance Traverse Climb
Mt. Tukduang Banoi
Specs: Major ,Trail class 1-4
Difficulty : 9/9 (Subjective)
Elevation Gain: 5k+ and Max Elevation: 1415 masl +
Features: Tropical rainforest, limestone formations, scenic views of the Sierra Madre
Estimated Trekking 35-45hrs
EVENT FEE: 2,400-3,000k BUDGET( Hawak mo pera mo ) Good for 5-6pax only
• Habal Habal for 5-6 pax only (If more than 10pax gusto sumama, aarkila na lang tayo ng monster jeep)
• All Registration Fee
• All Guide Fee
• Event Shirt
• Personal Food
• Jeepney/FX fare Cubao to Cogeo to Cubao
Day 0 June 13,2019 Friday
08:30PM Meetup at Mcdo Kia Cubao Theaters
09:00PM ETD to Cogeo Gate 2
10:00PM ETA Cogeo. Ride Habal Habal to Brgy. Sta. Ines
Day 2 June 15,2019 Monday
10:30pm - ETA Cubao, Manila
Complete Itinerary will be share for sure joiners only
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
3. Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
1. Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
3. Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
*Wag pong mag-cocommit hanggang di po kayo sure..
Participants must practice this principles: :)
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
1500 php must be secure to reserve slot before May 23, 2019 to be send to BPI. Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new participants. Also accepting full payments.
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Account Name: Vianca Kyle Arisgado
Account No.: 9909-1506-44
PHONE : 09665396009
Name: Sanremark B. DyLBC/CEBUANA/PALAWAN EXPRESS
If you have question, suggestion or inquiry please contact us.
PLEASE LIKE US ON FB PAGE:
Happy Trail and Godbless