EVENT #: 68097
Join us for our monthly read-along session with exciting and fun Filipino stories at Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street!
2F Children's Section Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street
Every 3rd Saturday of the Month
2 PM Arts Activity
3 PM Storytelling Saturdays
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is this a free event? Do I need to buy anything before my child and I could join?
Yes, the event is free. There is no purchase requirement, but should you wish to take home any of the stories featured in the storytelling session, including other titles from Adarna House, it will be available for purchase at Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street on the day of the event.
2. How do I register my child?
Just head over to bit.ly/StorieswithAdarnaHouse and fill out the online form.
3. What time does the event start and where should we go once we arrive in the store?
The storytelling session will start at 2:00 pm at the Children’s Section (2/F) of Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street. There are no seats at the Children’s Section but the area is fully carpeted. We suggest that you arrive at the venue ten (10) minutes before the event begins so that you may choose where you would want to sit.
4. How long is the storytelling session?
Our storyteller from Adarna House will be sharing two stories, making the whole session last for about 20-40 minutes (depending on the length of each).
5. Are there any age limits for the storytelling session?
Everyone is welcome to join the storytelling session. That said, the featured stories are recommended for children up to 10 years old.
6. What language will be used for the storytelling session?
The stories will be told bilingually (in both Filipino and English).
7. Oh no, I missed the online registration. Can my child still join?
Definitely! We will be accepting walk-ins on the day of the event. However, please be informed that slots are limited. On-site registration will be conducted at the Children’s Section, 2/F, Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street.
8. Will there be another storytelling session soon?
Yes. Storytelling Saturdays will be done every 3rd week of the month at 2:00 pm at the Children’s Section (2/F) of Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street. Follow Fully Booked and Adarna House on our social media accounts to stay updated for the next batch of stories that will be featured in the next storytelling session.
9. What other events can we look forward to that are similar to this event?
For more updates on Fully Booked events, you may subscribe to our e-zine or follow us at facebook.com/fullybooked and @_fullybooked on Twitter and Instagram.
For updates on events by Adarna House, you may follow them on facebook.com/adarnahouse and @adarnahouse on Twitter and Instagram.