SOLAR SEMINAR FOR AGENTS, SEAFARERS, OFWS AND RETIREES
EVENT #: 40920
Tumaas na ang kuryente natin ng higit sa 11% noong 2018 from P10.5/kWh to P11.7/kWh. Patuloy pa rin ang pagtaas nito sa 2019 habang hinihintay ang bagong TRAIN tax law. Our electricity bill increased by 11% in 2018 from P10.5/kWh to P11.7/kWh. This is still projected to increase in 2019 pending the new TRAIN tax law.
This is while you are worrying about how to pay for your bills as you near retirement age and looking at going back for good in the Philippines after many years of working abroad. Ito ay habang iniisip mo kung saan kukunin ang pambayad sa kuryente kapag namalagi ka na sa Pilipinas pagkatapos ng mahabang panahon sa pag-abroad.
My name is Gerry Divino, Founder/CEO of Amatera solar Technology Inc., and i will be the main speaker for the event.
When I first started out in solar and opted for early retirement in 2013, I faced the problem of not knowing how to start. I just experimented with a 20Watt panel to light up our Bahay Kubo but I really didn't know how to turn it into a business. Wala din akong alam sa electrical and at wala rin akong alam sa negosyo dahil 20 years din akong empleyado. I didn't know anything about electrical circuits and I didn't know so much about running a business. Kaya marami akong dinaanan na pagsubok at natututo sa maraming pagkakamali sa loob ng 5 taon. That's why I went through a lot of challenges in 5 years and learned a lot from my mistakes.
But now I will teach you almost everything we have learned and help you avoid the mistakes we made in installing over 1680 solar panels in the 5 years we've been in business. Call it your shortcut to starting a solar business for small installations.
There are three main take-aways for this seminar. At the end of this seminar, the participant will be able to:
1) craft and deliver their message and attract their ideal customer
2) determine who their ideal customer is
3) size and propose the appropriate solar power system for a home
Who is this for?
This seminar is for two major groups of people:
1) sales agents, sales professionals who want to add to their line of products while helping save the environment and save electricity for millions of Filipinos
2) seamen, retirees, OFWs and professionals who are close to retiring and are looking at an additional source of income or livelihood in their old age