PERSONAL MAKEUP FOR MATURE WOMEN
EVENT #: 43698
The Institute of Beauty Entrepreneurship’s Personal Makeup for Mature Women is a 6-hour class exclusively designed for women 40 years old and above who understand & value that as the skin matures, it needs special care; and that makeup application also needs to be cared for, handled and applied differently.
This class covers the following:
- Understanding how skin changes and transforms through aging and how to address these changes for easier makeup application
- Skin Care and identifying the appropriate skin care product formulation for optimum results
- Foundation application
- Brow shaping & filling
- Eyeshadow products and application
- Blush and lip product application
- Corrective techniques to minimize appearance of skin aging.
* Makeup and tools that you can use during the session
* Certificate of Completion