MT. PURGATORY OVERNIGHT
EVENT #: 46270
Pirata Backpackers goes to
Mt. Purgatory Overnight
Entry point: Japas Jumpoff, Bokod
Exit point: Brgy. Ekip, Bokod
LLA: 2290m (Mt. Pack); 2080m (Mt. Purgatory); 2329m (Mt. Komkompol)
Days required / Hours to summit: 2-3 days / 4-5 (Pa); 5-7 (Pu); 9-11 (K)
Specs: Major climb, Difficulty 6/9, Trail class 1-3
Features: Pine forests, mossy forests, Views of Benguet mountains
???? EVENT FEE: Php 2200
1 hosted meal dinner
???? THINGS TO BRING:
Packed Lunch and breakfast
Headlamps &/or Flashlights
Wet Wipes/Paper Towels
Trash Bag (Leave No Trace)
Poncho or Umbrella
First Aid Kit inc Personal Meds
TWO-DAY PURGATORY TRAVERSE
2200 meet up Mcdo Centris
0400 ETA Baguio City.
0600 Breakfast along the way
0800 Arrival in Bokod / Registration / Orientation
0900 Start trekking
1200 Lunch along the way
1300 Arrival at Mt. Pack
1430 Arrival at Mt. Purgatory
1630 ETA Bakian Elementary School / Set-up cam
1800 Dinner at campsite; socials
0530 Wake-up call
0630 Breakfast / Break camp
0700 Resume trek
0900 Arrival at Mt. Komkompol
0930 Start descent
1200 Arrival at Pethal / Agno River.
1300 End of trek at border of Brgy. Ekip*
1400 Exit Bokod, Benguet
1700 ETA Baguio City. Dinner.
2000 Head back to Manila
0400 ETA Manila
???? HOW TO JOIN
Kindly confirm your slot by sending us a copy of your deposit of at least 1000 Php on or before to either of the account details below:
2. Money transfer (i.e. Cebuana and Palawan Express Padala)
Grace Kristine Agcaoili
***Terms & Conditions***
Your downpayment will also mean your conformity to these T&C
1. Downpayment is required to secure the slot. 1st come 1st serve basis.
2. Balance should be settled on the event date.
3. Notice of cancellation within 72hrs before departure time will deem the reservation payment not refundable.
4. Down payments are non-refundable but transferrable to another person for the same event only. Not valid as a full payment for a registered participant.
5. The organizers have the right to cancel the event in case for the following reasons:
5.1 If the minimum required number of participants was not met, downpayments will be refunded.
5.2 If the weather is in bad condition and not ideal for a hike, it will be postponed to the next available date.
1. Be prepared and do enough research for your guidance.
2. Respond as soon as you can and confirm your slot.
3. Be on time.
4. Be sociable and friendly. Share your (trail) food! :)
5. Keep your distance when smoking.
6. Drink moderately during socials.
7. Minimize noise and music. Respect other joiners, the locals and the nature itself.
8. Ask questions to the organizers prior the event date and give feedback after the travel. We always create group chats but private message will do.
9. Your own safety is your responsibility.
10. Follow the instructions of the organizer/s and local guide/s for precautions.
???? Leave No Trace Seven Principles
1. Plan ahead and prepare
2. Travel and camp on durable surfaces
3. Dispose of waste properly
4. Leave what you find
5. Minimize campfire impacts
6. Respect wildlife
7. Be considerate of other visitors
???????? We organize fun, affordable and hassle-free events for mountain climbing, island hopping, beach, waterfalls and city tours open for solo joiners, couples or a group of friends.
????Contact us at 09178913574
???? Follow us on Instagram @piratabackpackers
???? E-mail us at email@example.com
CLIMB | SWIM | ADVENTURE
We support responsible tourism.
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. ??
“PIRATA Backpackers” ????????
All Rights Reserved