EVENT #: 25317
Great chance to experience the sea of clouds!
BOOK NOW! >> http://www.trailadventours.com/philippine-mountains/mt-binacayan#trail-adventours
FUN AT Mt. Binacayan
Trail Difficulty: 3/10
Adventure Duration: 1 day/s
"One of the popular destinations in Rizal, Mt. Binacayan just like its neighboring mountains is known for its limestone formation with a magnificent view of Sierra Madre and Rizal province from the peak.
For those who want to experience something new, Mt. Binacayan has minor bouldering parts which makes this destination challenging for some beginners. Along the trail, you can see different rock formations, and at the top you can catch the magnificent sea of clouds as the sun rises over the town in the morning.
If time permits, you can even go and visit the gorges of Brgy. Wawa, Montalban and the nearby Wawa Dam. The river that flows through and in between Mt. Binacayan and Mt. Pamitinan offers hikers a refreshing swim to end the day.
Come join us in exploring the gateway of the Sierra Madre and sharing life outdoors, only in Trail Adventours!
PACKAGE PRICE: PHP 1,900
Round trip private vehicle: Manila - Rizal
Registration fees, DENR fees and other applicable fees
Adventure Guide/ Coordinator
Processing of permits
Trail Adventours ID
THINGS TO BRING:
- Clothes good enough for the trip (for changing after the hike)
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Rain and Sun Protection (Sun block, shades, rain coat etc.)
- Head Light
- Water or rehydration fluids
- Snack/ Trail Food
- Trekking Pole
- Toiletries (tissue, wet wipes, tooth brush etc.)
- Personal medications
- Deposit slip and remaining balance
- Book donation (optional. This is for our 1 Book Project. We prefer books for elementary students)
WAIVER: >> http://www.trailadventours.com/img/generalwaiver.pdf