MONTALBAN TRILOGY VERSION 01 DAYHIKE
EVENT #: 41636
Mt. Hapunang banoi
Specs for each mountain:
Minor, Difficulty 3/9, Trail Class 1-4
Event Fee: 850
• Van Transfers RT
• Registration Fee
• Guide Fee
• Event Shirt
03:00am - ETA Meet Up Mcdo Kia Theater Cubao
04:00am - ETA DENR; Registration; Secure Guides; Orrientation
4:30am - Start Trek (Mt.Binicayan)
6:30am - Binicayan summit
7:30am - Start Descent to junction
9:30am - ETA junction/ start trek up Mt. Hapunang banoi
10:30am - Summit Mt.Hapunang Banoi
11:00am - Descent to Junction
12:00nn - Junction/Lunch
1:00pm - Start trek up Mt.Pamitinan
2:30pm - Summit Mt.Pamitinan
3:00pm - Descent to Carugo falls
04:00pm - ETA Carugo Falls
5:00pm - Descent to DENR
6:00pm - ETA DENR/Boodle fight/Wash up/Socials
8:00pm - ETD to Manila
10:00pm - ETA Mcdo Kia Theater Cubao
Things to bring:
Trail Water (2-3L)
Trail food Pack Lunch (Saktong panawid gutom lang, kasi may boodle fight tayo)
First aid kit Cap/sunblock
Poncho/rain gear (Just in case)
Camera / Powerbank
NOTES TO REMEMBER
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
3. Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
1. Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
3. Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
*Wag pong mag-cocommit hanggang di po kayo sure..
Participants must practice this principles: :)
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.