Mikrotik101 Online Training
EVENT #: 69208
Interested to attend Mikrotik training? But afraid to go out due to COVID?
Can’t decide due to ever-changing IATF guidelines and protocols.
Getting dizzy with the un-uniformed rules implemented in every city.
We have good news for you...
Starting in October 2020, Our high-demand Training MT101 goes online. In this online setup, you can attend and enjoy our training at the comfort of your home/or office hassle-free.
It is still HANDS-ON training, just like when you attend normal training that we conduct at our training center.
You just need your own personal computer and a stable internet connection.
In case you never heard of our MT101 training, it is basically designed and offered to people who want to learn the fundamentals or the core features of Mikrotik Routers without needing to spend a lot on certification.
We have turned 180 degrees to improve our training, we have made the training easier to understand, we put a step-by-step guide in our MT101 handbook. We provided some tips on troubleshooting, we simulated close to the real environment. So, we hope your payment for this training is surely worth every single peso that you spend.
What are the topics?
- Mikrotik Introduction RouterOS & Router Boards
- Different ways to Access router
- File backup & restore configuration
- Wireless AP
- Virtual AP configuration
- WAN connections configuration
- Dual WAN load balancing configuration
- Internet Fail-over configuration
- Bandwidth management configuration
- Hotspot Server and DHCP Server Management
- Websites Blocking
NOTE: We do not include basic network introduction anymore. This is to maximize the training time focusing on Mikrotik configuration training only. In the training material, we inserted IP address and subnetting topic in the appendix section. This is for reference only.
May I know the benefits of taking this ONLINE training course?
- Save travel expenses, save money
- Save time and energy
- No need to worry about looking for accommodation (for provincial participants)
- No need to worry about the latest IATF guidelines. (Which is allowed, which is not)
- No need to worry about the COVID issue
- Learn the basic fundamentals to start configuring Mikrotik Router
- You will get familiar with Mikrotik Winbox Software
- You will learn how to back up your configuration
- You will learn how to set Multi-WAN connections
- You will learn on how to set Load Balancing & Fail-over
- You will learn on how to set Bandwidth Management
- You will learn how to set an Internet Hotspot
- You will learn how to block certain websites
How much is the training fee?
Early Bird – P5,900.00 (registration & payment at least 2 weeks before the training starts)
Regular Rate – P6,500.00 (registration & payment at least 1 week before the training starts)
(The above prices are VAT Exclusive, just add 12% for receipt)
NOTE: Due to slow materials shipping time, the regular rate only applies to participants within NCR and nearby provinces
Who will benefit from this training?
- Owner/Manager of Internet/Gaming Cafe
- Computer technician
- Technical support officer
- Network engineer
- Network administrator
- System administrator
- I.T. manager
What should I Prepare on my side?
- A Windows 7 / 8 / 10 laptop and its charger
- Has Ethernet port
- Extra monitor is preferably, but not a must
- Stable internet connection
What is included in this training?
- Training handbook
- Mikrotik Philippines T-shirt
- Certificate of attendance
The certificate will be emailed after training completion
Training handbook, stickers, and T-shirt will be shipped to your place a week or 2 weeks before the class starts (free of charge)
What are the minimum and maximum participants in the training?
Each training course will need a minimum number of 2 people and a maximum of 3 people. If ever, there is a lack of participants, we will need to reschedule the training date.