Michelin Star Chef Jean-Baptiste Natali at Cauayan Island Resort El Nido, Palawan
EVENT #: 11549
Here's a delightful treat for food connoisseurs out there. Michelin Star Chef Jean-Bapstiste Natali is coming to Cauayan Island Resort for a very rare culinary affair happening from October 31-November 2 and November 3-5, 2017.
Chef JB hailed from a small village in Colombey-les- Deux-Églises in France and is the youngest chef in France to earn a Michelin Star. He is the chef-owner of Restaurant Natali of Hostellerie La Montagne. Chef JB will be showcasing his unique culinary expertise in a cooking class, followed by a wine pairing and degustation dinner.
Enjoy this one of a kind gastronomic event in our 3Day I 2Night Package which includes the Gala Dinner for Two on November 1 and November 4, 2017.
Book your 3 Days l 2 Nights Package Now!
Beach View Villa - Php 29,000.00+per person
Lagoon Villa - Php 32,000.00+per person
Water Villa - Php 40,000.00+per person
Beach Front Villa - Php 42,000.00+per person
-3 days and 2 nights accommodation for 2 adults
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Breakfast for two
- Gala Dinner on November 1 or November 4, 2017 for two
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment like Kayaking and Snorkeling
- Use of resort facilities like infinity pool and fitness gym
- Trekking in two trek sites in the island
- One time complimentary 10-minute crown massage for two
- Round trip Van Transfer (Inter El Nido Only) for Arrival and Departure
- Round trip Boat Transfer from El Nido Mainland to Cauayan Island Resort for Arrival and Departure
For bookings and inquiries, send us an email at email@example.com or PM us on our Facebook page @cauayanislandresortelnido
You may also contact us at +632 788 3082 or +63919 587 7350.
See you at the island!