Management Accounting 101 - Using Data To Expand Your Business
EVENT #: 69507
[Learn More, Earn More] He who holds more information will be the winner in today's business world. Most people know only basic financial accounting - how to file taxes and to input data in your journals and ledgers but only a few people know how to use the accounting data to manage, grow and expand your business.
AT THE END OF THE SEMINAR:
-You will be able to understand the difference between financial accounting and managerial account
-You will learn the different types of costs associated with your business
-You will learn the different methods of pricing your products/services
-You will learn the different financial ratio analysis and how to interpret the results of those ratios
Prerequisite: Must have knowledge in Basic Financial Accounting. For those who don't have please attend our Accounting 101 Seminar first. Schedules of our seminar are at seminars.financeph.com.
TITLE OF SEMINAR: Management Accounting 101 - Using Data To Expand Your Business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: All those who want want to use the power of data and accounting information to make better business decisions in order to grow their businesses.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Beginner to Intermediate
***Do does not settle for cheap seminars. Choose quality seminars. You get what you pay for. We promise only good quality seminars or your money back. A peso invested in learning is worth millions if used properly to reach your goals.
WHY CHOOSE FINANCEPH SEMINARS FOR YOUR SEMINAR NEEDS?
1. We are the preferred seminar provider of Entrepreneurs since 2014
2. Trusted by more than 132,000 followers on our FinancePH Page
3. Our seminars are explained in a very easy to understand the way
4. 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with our seminar
5. Discounts for multiple tickets and early birds
6. Free consultation within 7 days with the speaker
7. We have quality and intelligent speakers who practice in real life what they are teaching
8. Includes handouts and eCertificate of Completion
9. Easy to register and pay seminar fees on our website.
10. Outstanding customer service just call Lyn at 0905-3462623 if you need anything
1. Maria Nonabelle Villahermosa, CPA is the CFO - Chief Financial Officer of the FinancePH Group of Companies. The FinancePH Group of Companies is into financial services, consultancy, information technology, and transportation business.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION:
This is a Zoom Online Live Seminar
Date: November 25, 2020
Time: Seminar Starts 6pm and ends 10pm
*Zoom online seminar is easy to use. Just go to our website seminars.financeph.com 15 minutes before the seminar
*Please call or text Lyn at 0905-3462623 if you have questions regarding the seminar. She will be glad to assist you with the entire process.
*May view seminar in cellphone android/iOS, laptop, mac.
*You can chat your questions during the question and answer portion of the seminar
“The best investment is an investment to yourself.”
HOW TO REGISTER:
Step#1: Please visit seminars.financeph.com
Step#2: Registration and payment is done at the website, just follow the instructions
Step#3: Payment can be done via bank fund transfer to BPI, BDO, G-Cash, 7-11
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
If during the first 60 minutes of the seminar you feel that you do not like the topics discussed. Simply end the online meeting and immediately contact us for a refund.
P799 - Early Bird Rate (Please type promo code EARLYBIRDME upon online purchase. Use at least 1 day before the seminar.)
P1199 - Regular Rate
BRING A FRIEND AND GET A DISCOUNT
If your friends join the seminar you both get a discount:
P649 - Group Rate (2 or more attendees)
PROMO CODE FOR REPEAT CLIENTS:
Use promo code LOYALCLIENT450 to get a discount on the seminar fee.
We try our best to keep our seminar fee as low as possible. This will cover for the handouts, ecertificates, pay of staff, pay of speakers, overhead, office, admin cost, promotion costs, programmers, website managers, customer service staff