KIBUNGAN CROSS COUNTRY REV. TRAV. DAYHIKE
EVENT #: 47046
Not advisable for beginners. Just pm me if you are interested and for your evaluate screening.
Kibungan Cross Country (Reverse Traverse)
La Union - Ilocos Sur - Benguet
Specs: Major, 8/9 (subjective), Trail class 1-4
EVENT FEE:P2,400 Limited for 14 pax only
• Transpo RT and Jeep ( La Union And Benguet)
• Registration/Environmental Fee at Kibungan
• Guide Fee/
• Long Sleeve Shirt Subli
-All not mentioned above
Day 0 Saturday
06:00PM Meetup at Mcdo Centris beside BMW
07:00PM ETD to Santol, La Union
Day 1 Sunday
08:30PM ETA Tanap. End of trek. Head to Kibungan Municipal Hall via van
09:00PM ETA Kibungan Municipal Hall. Register. Wash up.
10:00PM ETD to Centris
Day 1+ Monday
05:00AM ETA at Centris
Complete Details Itinerary will be share for sure joiners only
Things to bring:
Trail Water (2-3L)
Trail food Pack Lunch (Saktong panawid gutom lang, kasi may boodle fight tayo)
First aid kit Cap/sunblock
Poncho/rain gear (Just in case)
Camera / Powerbank
NOTES TO REMEMBER
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
3. Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
1. Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
3. Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
*Wag pong mag-cocommit hanggang di po kayo sure..
Participants must practice this principles: :)
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
1200 php must be secure to reserve slot before April 23, 2019 to be send to BPI. Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new participants. Also accepting full payments.
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Account Name: Vianca Kyle Arisgado
Account No.: 9909-1506-44
PHONE : 09665396009
Name: Sanremark B. DyLBC/CEBUANA/PALAWAN EXPRESS
If you have question, suggestion or inquiry please contact us.
PLEASE LIKE US ON FB PAGE:
Happy Trail and Godbles