ITOGON 50K ULTRAMARATHON
EVENT #: 44379
SLOWFOOTRUNNER EVENTS MANAGEMENT
I T O G O N 50KM ULTRAMARATHON
April 27-28, 2019
Beneficiary: Ucab Elementary School District 1
To donate basic school supplies to a kindergarten class for June 2019 opening of classes..
In cooperation with Team Mirage Philippines – Baguio
Assembly Area, Start and Finish Line:
Fianza Memorial Gym, Itogon, Benguet
Route: Fianza Memorial Gym-Dalicno-Loacan-Sabkil-Adunot Bridge, Vice Versa
7:00 PM April 27, 2019
Gun Start: 12:00 MN April 27, 2019
Cut-Off Time: 11hrs, Sunday, 11:00AM April 28, 2019
Php 1,800 - Early Bird - Last day - March 1, 2019
Php 1,800 - Senior Citizen
Php 2,000 - Regular
* Last day of registration is on April 5 2019
Post Race Meal
* Race bib claiming date and venue to be announced.
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY
Top 3 Finishers for Male & Female categories.
ONLINE REGISTRATION :
BDO Account No. 000041066073
Account Name: Arnold D.. Balaba
BPI Account No. 0689106889
Account Name: Marigene B. Balaba
Send your scanned copy of the deposit receipt thru email or personal message with
Date of Birth
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: I T O G O N 50Km Ultramarathon
Contact No: 0919 7377057
RULES & REGULATIONS
* All runners must be 18 years old and have completed one or more recognized marathons or ultramarathons to qualify in the race.
* All runners should be in the assembly area and required to check in with the organizers and sign the waiver before the start of the run.
* Runners must pin their race bib visible at all times during the race.
* Runners must pass through all the check points along the route.
* Runners must understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance road race.
* He/she must have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
* Runners should be self-reliant and will be responsible for his/her own safety by having the ability and skills to self-diagnose and deal with any problems that may be encountered during a race of this nature.
* Runners must be able to take care of themselves without any external assistance, under deteriorating weather conditions (e.g. rain, strong winds, hot, dry and humid weather,) and other unforeseen circumstances that may arise while the race is in progress.
* There will be hydration/aid stations every 10Kms
* Runners may run on “self-support”
* Runners are required to BRING their own hydration bottles/bag.
- Plastic cups WILL NOT be provided.
* Runners are allowed to have their support vehicle & crew but are NOT allowed to have pacers.
* Runners are NOT allowed to get inside their support vehicle during the duration of the race.
* Runners are NOT allowed to be “shadowed” by their support vehicle.
* Marshals will be posted on critical points along the course.
* Runners should run on the official race course.
* In case a runner gets lost, he/she should go back to the proper course. In no case shall the distance outside the race course be considered valid.
* Read road signs. There will be no road closure.
* The roads will be busy from 6am onwards.
* Always run facing traffic on the FARTHEST left side of the road on SINGLE FILE.
* Several parts of the road are dark and unlighted.
* Reflective running gears/vest, head lamp/lights, blinkers are MANDATORY UPON CHECK-IN.
* Take extra precaution and on the lookout for approaching vehicles and/or stray dogs.
* There will be a baggage counter at the venue.
* The organizers will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to your personal belongings.
* Keep the deposit slip for race bib claiming.
* Registration Fee is Non- Refundable.
* If you can’t complete the race, you must notify the race director thru a call or text message giving your race bib number, which will officially withdraw you from the race.
* Participants found to have been dishonest are immediately disqualified by the race organizer.
* Written Protest should be made within 1 hour after the cut-off time in case there’s complaint against cheating or violation of rules. A protest fee of P500 will be collected to process the complaint.
* Always check the event page for updates.
* This event takes place rain or shine.
* The organizers reserves the right to change rules and regulations at any time without prior notice to the participants.
* The Race Director’s decision is final and non-appealable.
Organizer: Slowfootrunner Events Management
Please follow us on