HANDMADE SOAP MAKING WORKSHOP - COLD PROCESS METHOD
EVENT #: 43084
HANDMADE SOAP MAKING WORKSHOP - COLD PROCESS METHOD????
Make your own bath soaps from scratch! Learn a new skill that can be a great creative outlet!
*Early Bird: Php 2,400.00 ( Pay on or before February 5, 2019 )
*Where: U314 3rd flr Park Place Bldg Center along Marcos Highway
Limited to 6 slots only
????All raw materials and additives ( natural oils, natural clays, plant extracts, pure essential oils etc)
????Handouts / Modules
????Food and drinks
????Certificate of Participation
????PLUS.... take home your very own handmade, personalized soaps (est 700-800g)
In this 4.5 hrs workshop we will discuss :
1. Why use Handmade Soaps ?
2. The Saponification process
3. Let’s talk about Lye and safety precautions.
4. Let's talk about different Oils, fats and butters and what they contribute to the soap
5. Tools and Equipment for Soap Making
6. How to use Soap Calculator and manually computing for oil weight, lye weight and water weight
6. Let's make Soap!
7. Troubleshooting, Tips and techniques for newbie soap makers
PLUS: Raffle prizes of raw mats, additives and soap mold
To Register please complete this form:
For questions please message us