Design Thinking for Visual Communication Workshop
EVENT #: 66376
Design Thinking is a human-centered methodology for innovation. It draws on methods from engineering and design, combining ideas from arts, tools from social sciences and insights from the business world.
Design Thinking is a creative process that helps people discover their creativity and apply it to solve real-life problems.
- Certificate of Completion
• Why Design Thinking matters
• Core principles of Design Thinking & innovation
• How to start a Design Challenge
• User insight research methods
• User data collection & analytics
• Identify latent need and innovation opportunities
• Develop, test and communicate concept prototyping
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
• Understand and apply concepts of Design Thinking to innovation projects
• Understand and use Design Thinking tools
• Carry out prototyping of a proposed innovation concept
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Decision makers, professionals and managers who need to know how to apply Design Thinking in their work.
MODE OF TRAINING