CRAZY 32-HOUR ENDURANCE RUN
EVENT #: 64263
If you are looking for an alternative way to do Marathons and UltraMarathons, this extraordinary event is for you!
WHAT: CRAZY 32-HOUR ENDURANCE RUN
WHERE: INTRAMUROS, MANILA
WHEN: NOVEMBER 21-22, 2020
ASSEMBLY TIME: 07:00, NOVEMBER 21, 2020
START TIME: SATURDAY 08:00
CUT OFF TIME: SUNDAY 16:00
The runner must have completed a 42.195km or more related races in order to be qualified for registration.
The Race director reserves the right to reject any application without giving a reason.
NO SLOT RESERVATION ALLOWED
EARLY BIRD UNTIL SEP. 2019 (Php 6,500) CLOSED!
REGULAR UNTIL OCT. 2019 (Php 7,000) CLOSED!
RUSH UNTIL OCT. 2019 (Php 7,500) CLOSED!
• 10% Discount for Hall of Fame, Grand Master and Senior Citizens.
• Late Registrants may still join but will have to pay 20% on top of the rush rate as their penalty.
When you register, you will get the following:
• Race Bib
• Event Shirt
• Food and Drinks
• 100-Mile in 32-Hour Finisher Buckle
Top (3) Male and (3) Female runners with the most distance within 32hours will be announced as Podium Winners.
SPECIAL AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
Endurance Challenge Philippines Will Award Personalized Plaques to the Participants Meeting the Criteria Below:
GRAND MASTER AWARDEE:
If you are Able to Complete 42kms in 8Hours During the Crazy 8-Hour Endurance Run (March 2019), 60kms in 12Hours During the Crazy 12-Hour Endurance Run (May 2019), 100kms in 24Hours During the Crazy 24-Hour Endurance Run (SEP. 2019) and 160kms in 32Hours During the Crazy 32-Hour Endurance (DEC. 2019)
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
We will award the PERSONALIZED PLAQUE for the GRAND SLAM AWARDEES on DEC. 2019, during our Crazy 32hours Endurance Run Event. Furthermore, to complete the set of recognition, GRAND MASTER PLAQUES will be given on the CRAZY RUN 2020.
Hall of Fame Recognition shall be given to those who can complete the following race categories:
• Two (2) more than 125 Miles
• Three (3) more than 100 Miles
REGISTRATION VIA BANK DEPOSIT ONLY:
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Name: Mark Johannes A. Cua
Account Number: 2029 1173 33
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
Recipient: Mark Johannes A. Cua
Contact Number: 09277049621
PROOF OF REGISTRATION:
• Send the Scanned Copy/Photo of the Deposit Slip and your clear Photo ( 1 ) together with your Complete Name, Shirt Size, Year of Birth, Age, Contact Number, Location, Emergency Name and Contact to firstname.lastname@example.org or private message (Subject Crazy Man 32Hours)
• Wait for an acknowledgement email or private message to confirm your registration.
GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS:
Endurance Challenge Philippines will strictly implement the following Race Rules and Conditions.
Please be guided accordingly.
• The Crazy 32-Hour Endurance Run will be held within the premises of Intramuros, Manila involving MULTIPLE LOOPS (2.80 kms per loop).
• Runners must be in good health standing to participate in this type of race. NO heart problems or NO serious medical problems.
• Registration IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS, NON-TRANSFERRABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
• The Race Bib must be visible during the entire race for monitoring. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS RULE MAY RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.
• Refreshments are located near the Activity Area.
• Participants can check-in their bags by handing it to an EM (Event Marshall) at the designated baggage zone. Participants will not be permitted to enter the area. The EM will hand over a clear plastic bag where the participants can transfer their things.
• Rest area is located near the Race Checker. Participants are allowed to run-walk or walk for recovery within the race course.
• Participants will be allowed to rest anytime during the race to refresh, stretch or power nap in the designated area ONLY.
• Medical Station is available at the Activity area.
• In every loop, please "Check In" with the Race Checkers when you arrive at the Checkpoint so your status and progress can be tracked. Your bib will be verified and clipped, for security reasons. This may serve as your race record.
• It will be an Out & Back route, where the return route is the same as the outgoing route. The route will bring Participants through many parts of Intramuros.
• The race organizers may change, without prior notice, any of the rules and regulations necessary to ensure success of the race.
• The race organizer’s decision is final.
• The race organizer reserves the right to reject any entrant or disqualify any participant who is suspected to be under influence of alcohol or having taken banned substances and any participant who is found to have misrepresented himself/herself. If his/her identity of eligibility is challenged, it is the responsibility of the participant to prove who he/she really is. Participants found to have been dishonest are immediately disqualified by the race organizer.
• Blinkers, Head Lamps, Small Flashlights for safety purposes.
• BYOB. Bring Your Own Bottle Policy. Participants are encouraged to bring their OWN Hydration Bag or Bottle that can hold at least 500ml of Water. There will be NO paper cups provided for drinks during the event.
• Sports Gels and Nutrition
• Electrolyte Tablets and Salt Sticks
• Sun Visor and Sun Block
• Medical Kit or First Aid Kit
• Deep Cold Spray or Gel
• Rain Coat or Jacket
This event is organized by Endurance Challenge Philippines and headed by Jonjon Alegre, Road & Trail Ultra Runner.
Please visit the event page for more Details.
For any questions or concerns, contact Jonjon Alegre via:
Mobile: 0927 704 9621
Facebook: Jonjon Alegre