CONQUER JAGGED PEAK 2019 21K/ 10K
EVENT #: 47411
CONQUER JAGGED PEAK 21K/ 10K 2019 : MT. BATULAO TRAIL RUN
JUNE 2, 2019
Kaylaway Elementary School, Brgy. Kaylaway, Nasugbu, Batangas
A great fun trail to start up the second half and your way to recover from the tedious first half trail events of 2019. A newbie friendly with a different variety of trails.
NOT YOUR USUAL MT. BATULAO ROUTE..
THE ELITE FIVE
SATURDAY, 1 June 2019
- 1800H - 2000H (6PM - 8PM) - Race Kit Distribution - Kaylaway Elementary School
SUNDAY, 2 June 2019
0230H - 0430H (2:30AM - 4:30AM) - Race Kit Distribution - Kaylaway Elementary School
- Complete mandatory equipment will be checked.
0430H - 0515H (4:30AM - 5:15AM) - Race Briefing - Kaylaway Elementary School
05:30H (5:30AM) - Gun Start 21K/ 10K/ THE ELITE FIVE
0930H (9:30 AM) - 10K Cut-off - Kaylaway Elementary School
1330H (1:30 PM) - 21K/ THE ELITE FIVE Cut-off - Kaylaway Elementary School
The following mandatory equipment must be carried at all times during the race. Disqualification will be imposed for non-compliance depending on severity. Mandatory equipment will be checked during distribution of race kits.
ITEM - REMARKS
1. Race Bib - Must be clearly visible in front
2. Hydration System - 500 ml minimum capacity
3. Water Reserve - 500 ml minimum
4. Food Reserve - Personal nutrition, sufficient for the distance between Aid Stations.
5. Whistle - For calling attention
6. Basic First-Aid Kit - For treating minor wounds and injuries
7. Mobile Phone - Fully charged and able to make/receive calls and text messages. Save the following emergency contact numbers on your phone: +63 922 847 6724 / +63 918 919 1416
8 .Drinking Cup
PHP 1500 – Early Bird Rate from March 11 -31
PHP 1700 – Regular Rate from April 1 - May 5
PHP 1800 – Late Registration from May 6 - 17
THE ELITE FIVE
PHP 2000 – Regular Rate from March 11 - May 17
PHP 1000 – Early Bird Rate from March 11 -31
PHP 1200 – Regular Rate from April 1 - May 5
PHP 1300 – Late Registration from May 6 - 17
- Race Bib
- Environmental Fees
- Post-race Meal (snacks for 10K)
- Chilibog UTMB edition
- 30% discount on all Conquer products only excluding Tent (special discount of P1000.00). You may claim your discount until 1 month after the race day only. Please present your deposit slip or Acknowledgement Receipt to our store staff to avail.
- 20% discount on Altra Shoes.
- 15% for all NatureHike products
- Purchase of Altra Gaiters for P500.00
- Purchase of Feetures Socks for P450.00
Exclusive for official finishers:
- Finisher’s Shirt
SHIRT SIZE CHART
SIze - Width" - Height"
XS - 18 - 24
S - 19 - 25
M - 20 - 26
L - 21 - 27
XL - 22 - 28
2XL - 23 - 29
3XL - 27 - 30
THE ELITE FIVE:
1. Runners forming a team joining "THE ELITE FIVE" must be registered runners for the 21KM category.
2. Runners joining the THE ELITE FIVE must be members of a same Running Club/ Team and must be certified by the Club President.
2. Team registration is worth P2000 or addt'l P400 to the regular registration.
3. The team with the shortest time cumulatively to finish the 21k distance will be declared The ELITE FIVE and will receive awards, discounts and special prizes from sponsors.
4. Must wear their team uniform.
Limited Slots Only. Registration may end early once all slots are filled-in.
Please visit - https://racetechph.com/races
1. ALTRA in Sparta Store
126 Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City, 1550 Mandaluyong, Philippines
09332767849 - look for Ritchie.
2. Conquer Outdoor Equipment
1062 2nd Level, Robinsons Pioneer, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street
VIA BANK DEPOSIT/ FUND TRANSFER
1. Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Account number: 9569-0166-54
- Account name: Benedict J. Meneses
2. Banco de Oro (BDO)
- Account number: 0036-1010-3269
- Account name: Benedict J. Meneses
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
VIA MONEY TRANSFER
1. Please PM the RD for the receiver details.
Write your full name, nickname, age, gender, blood type, contact number, shirt size (Asian size), contact person and number to be called in case of emergency, and Team Name to your Deposit SLip/ Acknowledgement Receipt.
Scan and email your Deposit Slip/ Acknowledgement Receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Jagged21k 2019/ Jagged10k 2019 (depends on your category)
**Please bring the original copy of your deposit slip/ acknowledgement receipt, or the printed copy of your fund transfer transactions upon claiming your race bib before the race.
** NO ONSITE REGISTRATION
** NO SLOT RESERVATION ALLOWED
** NO REFUNDS
** NO DOWNGRADE/ UPGRADE TO OTHER CATEGORIES AFTER WE CLOSE THE REGISTRATION
** NO TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION FEES TO OTHER PERSON
For further inquiries, please contact Mr. Benedict J Meneses(09228476724/ 09189191416).
HOW TO GET THERE: Via Commute:
Kaylaway Elementary School is located along Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway at Brgy. Kaylaway, Nasugbu, Batangas about 77 KM away from Manila. If you are familiar with Evercrest, the jumpoff point of Mt. Batulao, Kaylaway Elem. School is still 5KM away from it. From PITX, Buendia or EDSA Taft, last trip is at 12MN via bus going to Nasugbu, Batangas. Travel time is about 2 hours via Gen. Aguinaldo Hi-way passing Tagaytay City. You can also take a ride from the buses going Balayan, Batangas Advise the conductor that you will alight at Brgy Kaylaway. Fare is approximately P120. From the Highway, you will see immediately the school just a few meters away before Sandari Batulao. Better if you travel earlier.
If you’re Travelling Via your Own Vehicle:
Take Aguinaldo Highway and follow the Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway passing Tagaytay City. You will see immediately the Kaylaway elementary School just before you reach Sandari Batulao.
If you are planning to be in the area the day before the race day, Runners may choose to:
1. Setup a tent and camp at the grounds of Kaylaway Elementary School. But please make sure to break camp by 4AM of June 3 before the Race briefing. Comfort Rooms are available also at the school. There are quite number of stores outside the school but carenderia is a challenge so bring something for your dinner and breakfast. Mind your own belongings and please respect other runners who are resting. Lights off is at 10PM.
2. There are quite number of hotels and lodging along the highway going back to Tagaytay City area at reasonable price. Tagaytay City is approximately 20KM away from Kaylaway Elementary School.
The Organizer is deeply embracing the LEAVE NO TRACE POLICY.
As the creed says:
“Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time.”
All RUNNERS are required to embrace the same principle too.
RACE GUIDELINES/ RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Each runners must be self-contained/ self-reliant. Complete with mandatory items. These mandatory items will be checked upon check-in at the starting line.
2. Mandatory items will be checked also at the finish line for the top ten runners.
3. There will be NO CUPS available at the AID STATIONs. Please bring your own cups/ bottles.
4. No pacers are allowed.
5. Littering is strictly prohibited. There will be garbage/ trash bags located at the aid stations. Violation of this rule will mean outright disqualification from the race.
6. Trails will be clearly marked and marshals will be posted specially on the critical points along the course. All runners should run only on the marked trails. NO SHORTCUTS. Violation means outright disqualification from the race.
7.There are trikes available especially at Caleruega - Batulao Road areas. At any time, runners must not ride/ get inside a trike. Violation means outright disqualification and a lifetime ban from any Conquer races.
8. Race bibs must be worn in front of each runners.
9. Trekking poles are allowed to use during the race.
10. Baggage counter is available at the starting line.
No drop bag stations.
11. Parking Area is available inside the school.
12. In case a runner decided not to continue with the race, he/ she must call the RD (09228476724/ 09189191416) or inform/ proceed to the nearest aid station or marshal. They can wait for the service vehicle or ride a trike at the runners expense.
13. The Race Director reserves the right to modify the course, rules and regulations under some circumstances for the safety of all runners.
14. Written Protest should be made within 1 hour after the cut-off time in case there’s complaint against cheating or violation of rules. A protest fee of P500 will be collected to process the complaint.
15. The Race Director’s decision is final and non-appealable.
See you on June 2, 2019 and Thank you so much for your support.
CONQUER YOUR FEAR WITH THE RIGHT GEAR.
Happy trails to everyone.