Be an OUTSTANDING Corporate Secretary of the Board
EVENT #: 70681
The multitudes of services performed by a corporate secretary, (who could be a lawyer, non-lawyer or board director) are collectively called “corporate housekeeping”.
This training is designed to equip corporate secretaries/ assistant corporate secretaries with the right knowledge and skills to perform such function and to update them on what they MUST know with the NEW SEC regulations, memorandum circulars, and the Revised Corporation Code that took effect on February 23, 2019, that impacts on their job and your organization.
This three-session webinar would be of special benefit to:
- Nonlawyers who may want to assume the role of corporate secretary or assistant secretary to the board
- lawyers who may want to include such services to offer to their clients.
- law firms and corporate law departments who may wish to provide additional training to their lawyers and paralegals; and
- corporations, business owners, directors, and managers who may want to know how best to use the services of the corporate secretary
- compliance officers of public corporations; and accountants, auditors, and accounting firms who may wish to expand their services so as to include the provision of corporate housekeeping services to their clients
Sample forms, resolutions, documents, contracts, and other useful reference materials will be provided. ATTEND!