BASIC BRUSH LETTERING WORKSHOP
EVENT #: 49561
The workshop will be about on how to do basic lettering and modern
calligraphy using a brush pen.
Program Outline (What to Expect):
- Basic Lettering Terminology- Writing the Alphabet (Capital Letters)
- Understanding Lettering tools- Writing the Alphabet (Small Letters)
- How to do Faux Calligraphy- How to Make Flourishes
- How to do Strokes using a Brush Pen
- How to Write using a Brush Pen
Brush pen, Watercolor paper, Lettering Worksheets
Workshop Fee: Php 1,800 (Museum Tour + Snacks + Workshop)
Liana Sun is a freelance graphic designer, calligrapher, and letterer based in Manila. She graduated from Ateneo de Manila University with a degree in Bachelor of Fine Arts, Major in Information Design. Art has been very close to her heart and she especialy loves doing calligraphy and lettering.
To reserve your slot in the art workshop of your choice, please complete the registration form in this link: https://tinyurl.com/aiisummerartworkshop2019