Art Of Edible Flowers Workshop
EVENT #: 63274
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THE WORKSHOP?
- Learn the Basics on Edible Flower Making
- 4 kinds of Flower paste (Gluma Paste, Flexi-bendy, Rice Paste, Gumpaste).
Flexi Bendy- No Need for Glucose, No need for Sugar, No need for eggs, loves Humidity, does not break easily, safe to be refrigerated/ or placed on chiller and will not melt
Gumpaste Hard Quick Dry Flowers- Fast drying and very easy to make with very cheap and market ready ingredients.
Gluma Paste- The perfect Flower paste for very humid and stormy days does not melt or moist.
Ricepaste- My ricepaste version requires no cooking on stove very easy to make and also another flexible flower.
- Learn to make the following flowers Botanically correct “ Hands On”
· David Austin Rose
· Leaves and different berries
· Baby’s Breath,
· Daisy/ open Mums
· And many more
- Coloring techniques
- Make wired and non wired flowers
- Bring home your flowers that you will be making
- Bring home two flower paste recipe that is very easy and fast to make
- Bring home Flower module by Marc Kevin Reyes of Magara Sweets. Detailed and Illustrated very easy to follow.
- Techniques on Making realistic looking flowers
- Techniques on making Flower Centers
- Techniques on how to arrange and place flowers.
- Learn and find out the alternatives to save Cost on making edible flowers
- Continuous learning via social media on groups Marc created even after class.
- Making own Edible Dust or Powder from scratch for dusting and coloring.
Workshop tools and ingredients are provided, you just need to bring apron.