ADULTING FOR KIDS: LIFE SKILLS THROUGH ART
EVENT #: 44349
Let your kids learn life skills through art!
Each workshop uses art as the lens to focus on a particular skill and characteristic that kids can appreciate and have fun with. Workshops are open to kids from ages 7-12 years old.
Memory and Concentration: Ceramics | 6 April
• Remember! Stretch those brain muscles by giving our ceramics collection a closer look and matching its symbols with the right meaning. You even get to create your own symbols and turn them into unique ceramics.
Spatial Skills: Maritime Vessels | 13 April
• Explore! Discover the world through the eyes of explorers and the maps they used. Learn how to read maps and find places without a GPS!
Design and Sewing: Art and Order of Nature | 27 April
• Patience! Learn how to take time and focus through pattern making. Learn pattern making skills inspired by the musuem's textile collection and understand how good design starts with knowing your basic shapes.
Thinking Out-of-the-Box: Modern Art | 11 May
• Express! Experience different worlds through modern art. Learn the basics of acrylic painting and color theory through the works of Fernando Zobel.
Money Management: Galleon Trade | 18 May
• Value! Learn how to manage your treasures through the concept of trading. Get to know different countries and their most popular goods to trade around the world.
Basic Sketching: Mark Higgins | 25 May
• Draw! From your imagination down to pen and paper, sketch what you have in mind. Drawing also helps in visualizing your ideas and note-taking. Who knows, you might just be our next National Artist!
WORKSHOP SCHEDULES (Choose one):
• Regular: P750
• Discounted: P650*
• Regular - P4,275
• Discounted - P4,140*
*AGC and Ayala Museum Members
1. Bank Deposit (BPI)
Payments must be made to Ayala Foundation, Inc., account number: 0011-1490-14. People paying through bank deposit must email their deposit slips to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation. No confirmation no reservation. People availing of the discounted rate must also include a copy of their valid ID in their email. Deadline of bank deposits would be the Friday before the workshop.
2. Direct Payment
Payments may also be paid directly at the Museum’s front desk. The Museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday, 9AM to 6PM
What is st’ART?
In promoting art and culture in the Philippines, the Audience Development Department have created stART! Program for kids. As continuation of last year’s Summer stART! program, kids will not only learn how to appreciate different artistic styles, but will also see how Art is integrated with other fields through the st’ART! STEAM summer program.
For inquiries and reservations!