2020 VLC Data Privacy Act (DPA) Awareness Seminar
EVENT #: 68888
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING!VLC – Data Privacy Office is offering an online Data Privacy Awareness Seminar on October 19 (Mon), 2020; 1:00 PM (PHT).
Said seminar will touch upon the salient provisions of R.A. 10173 (Data Privacy Act), Five (5) Pillar of Data Privacy Compliance of the National Privacy Commission (NPC), and cases of data breaches both domestic in international.
This seminar is for:- Personal Information Controllers (PIC);
- Personal Information Processors (PIP);
- Data Protection Officers (DPO);
- Compliance Officers for Privacy (COP);
- Business Owners and Consultants,
- Process Owners;
- Human Resources Officers;
- Law Students; and
- all such other persons involved in the protection of personal information and/or interested thereof.
Our online seminar can help you understand:
1. What is the Data Privacy Act of 2012 ;
2. Why you should comply with the law and the issuances of the NPC; and
3. How you are going to comply.
These questions are essential in ensuring that you or the organization you are affiliated with are prepared to protect the data at your disposal and safeguard from potential liabilities and obligations in cases of compliance checks and data privacy breaches.
Certificates of completion shall likewise be provided.- e-Copy (P100.00)
- Physical Copy and Delivery Fee (P400.00)Our seminar is one of the initial online lectures in the series of Data Privacy Seminars that we will conduct for this year.
See you soon!